Han Trainer Practical Chinese Reader (PCR) Edition
This edition follows the text book Practical Chinese Reader edited by Professor Chiao Wei. The „Practical Chinese Reader” was the first international well-known book for acquiring the Chinese language. Meanwhile, many similar books have appeared on the market and are especially in use in adult education centres.
|Volume 1:||Volume 2:|
If you are not sure whether the Han Trainer Practical Chinese Reader Edition is compatible with your teaching material, have a look at a complete list of all words contained in our software.
The vocabulary is divided up into 50 lessons exactly according to the textbook. The Han Trainer Practical Chinese Reader Edition not only includes all 500 words of volume 1 (lessons 1 – 30) but also all 700 words of volume 2 (lesson 31 – 50).
Products of Han Trainer Practical Chinese Reader Edition are ideally used in connection with the Practical Chinese Reader or with similar books (such as the New Practical Chinese Reader).
If you are using another text book or if you want to build up your vocabulary independently from existing text books or teaching material, you should try our products of the Han Trainer Theme Edition line:
- 1200 words for practical use - divided up into 60 theme based lessons
- independent from any teaching material - therefore compatible with each course
- applicable also as a supplement to Han Trainer Practical Chinese Reader Edition products, as to a large extent different vocabulary.
In case you are preparing yourself for the HSK exam (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, 汉语水平考试), we recommend using products of the Han Trainer HSK Edition line.
- the ideal preparation of HSK exams (levels 1-4)
- not suitable as a supplement to products of the Practical Chinese Reader Edition line due to largely overlapping vocabulary
If you are looking for a way to get as far as possible during your first year (or less) of studying Chinese, we recommend using products of the Han Trainer Top 1000 Edition line.
- not suitable as a supplement to products of the "Practical Chinese Reader Edition" line due to largely overlapping vocabulary